After working a while I finally managed a few googlewhacks. Take two English words, insert in Google, and try to get one and only result.
- Ecclesial oregano (Apr 25, 2002)
Returned just one site
- Ecclesial cockatoo (Apr 25, 2002)
Returned a dictionary words page
- Ecclesial long-houses and Ecclesial mudscape and missiological prawns (Apr 25, 2002)
Okay, maybe "long-house" is cheating, but the others are good. It's a good page nevertheless.
- Ecclesial geosynchronous (Apr 26, 2002)
I was actually trying for "Liturgical something", but this turned up instead.
- Bioluminous rappelling (Apr 26, 2002)
I believe bioluminous is a word. Returned one page.
- Somnambulist hoser (June 24, 2002)
Okay, so hoser may not be technically an English word, but this one was
too funny not to list. Basil did the hard lifting to find this one.
Returned somebody's winamp playlist.
- Volcanologist liturgy (June 25, 2002)
Yes! Finally got one with liturgy.
- Missiological cucumber (June 25, 2002)
Got this one without trying while composing a googlewhack blog entry. And here I was hoping it'd be Larry.
- Eucharistic tesseract (Jan 9, 2003)
Yes, it is obscure. It yielded one page.
- Palatial grunginess (March 7, 2003)
Just wanted to see if googlewhacks were still possible. Took about 10 minutes to get this one and it was a PDF file.
- Windtunnel bigot (March 7, 2003)
Amazing. A googlewhack on the first try. Gave me another PDF.
- Profoundness reinflates (March 7, 2003)
Succinct encouragement in a googlewhack. Returned a list of words page.
- Supplicated Dogsled (July 14, 2004)
Tempted by Dave Gorman's Google Whack! Adventure book, I had to try to get another one. This is potentially cheating because dogsled is also commonly spelled as two words. Returned a page about Canadian Heritage.
- trowelled caterwauling (July 14, 2004)
Turned up a hit from somebody's blog. The rest of the content of the page meant it was best left undiscovered.
- Nonsensical platitudinousness (July 14, 2004)
How utterly silly. Fitting that Frederick Engels' 1877 Anti-Dühring PDF file would be the only result. Nonsensically platitudinousness is also a 'whack and turns up a page of random spam words with links.